Sunday, January 27, 2008

Proposal Daisakusen



This week was hectic. Lots of assignments to do but glad I'm done with them now. I finished watching this jdrama Proposal Daisakusen/Operation Love last weekend. 
Finally have some time to blog about it. Warning! Spoilers ahead!


Proposal Daisakusen is about Ken-zou who had known Rei since
primary school. All the years passed without him realising
that Rei is very important to him and that he loves her
very much. He never got the courage to confess to her either.
Now it's too late. Rei is getting married to someone else.
Yes, this is what happens when you don't seize the moment. But
luck is on his side. In the church where Rei is getting married,
Ken-zou meets a fairy...no not your average fairy godmother
like the one in Cinderella. More like a fairy godfather who
looks like a leprechaun only taller. The fairy allowed
Ken-zou to travel back in time to make amends. 


The story is unique and different from the regular love stories. It's a bit tragic but touching as well. Made me cry buckets towards the end of the show...yea I'm easily touched...Anyway, this is definitely worth watching and I officially rank Proposal Daisakusen as the 2nd best jdrama I've ever watched. The first place still belongs to Hanazakari no Kimitachi he.


I've only watched a bit of the Taiwanese version so I can't really compare them. But one thing's certain, the girl is way prettier in the japanese version. All in all Hana Kimi is a light-hearted show and very uplifting. I love the character played by Ikuta Toma, Nakatsu. He's just brilliant!

Absolutely hilarious and expressive! A definite must-watch!


My conclusion, Proposal Daisakusen is consistent through out and has a nice ending. I rate it a 7.5/10. And although I didn't like Hana Kimi's ending, it's still my favourite! 8.5/10 for Hana Kimi! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Li Ann's Food Trail & Random Places


 

Copyright © 2011 All Rights Reserved li-ann.blogspot.com
Blogger Templates. Sponsored by Link Page Report Card