Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Gong Hei Fatt Choy

my cute little nephew

Happy Chinese New Year! It's the year of the Rat. I read somewhere that this year isn't going to be smooth sailing for us Tigers, but nevermind that! Hang in there, Tigers! We're tough and will definitely survive one way or another.

On a different note, this year has got to be the shortest celebration for me ever. I had to come back to uni on the 4th day as classes resumed yesterday. It's such a pity. I'm still in holiday mood! Anyway I hope all of you got your fair share of ang pows and had a great time celebrating with friends and family. I certainly did. Really good getting to see most of my cousins...and you can be certain that I have loads of them :)


my cousins, dad and me

Met up with some of my old friends (Sasi and Kar Leng) whom I've not seen for quite some time.
L-R: me, Oi Leng, Oliver, Darren, Sasi, Kar Leng, Wen Han

Gong Hei Fatt Choy everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Weird...
    I've just read that this year will be GOOD for tigers!
    How come got conflicting predictions one?
    Hahahaha...
    Never mind that...
    What matters most is how we lead our life yo!!!

    HAPPY CNY ANN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...I don't even remember last year's predictions after CNY was over! So yea life goes on either way. Happy CNY!

    ReplyDelete

Li Ann's Food Trail & Random Places


 

Copyright © 2011 All Rights Reserved li-ann.blogspot.com
Blogger Templates. Sponsored by Link Page Report Card