Sunday, February 24, 2008

Thinking


Thinking by Dale Wicks

Why am I blogging a 4.50 in the morning? I couldn't sleep that's why. Been doing some thinking and I couldn't fall asleep. So here I am blogging. Sometimes I wonder why I make things so hard for me and for others. I really wish I have a totally care-free attitude without worries, cross the bridge when I get to it, or just let things be whatever it'll be. Afterall, que sara sara whatever will be will be...right? The future's not ours to see...and you know how the song goes. When I first started blogging, I poured my thoughts and feelings out in my writings. It's been a while since I last did that. Think I'm getting rusty. But it does feel good to express freely in my blog..let it all flow out like how the water gushes out from the tap when you turn it open. All the joy, all the sadness, everything...just let it all out. It's a really good feeling and you start feeling lighter. Then there'll be more space for more feelings to fill and then you let it all out again. I want to start blogging like that again. I want to be able to feel every single moment and then feel more. During the transition between my old blog and this, I lacked that feeling or perhaps I was too occupied with other things. And yes there are other outlets for all my feelings to flow. Maybe that's why I stopped blogging...I don't really know. Anyway, I think I've let my thoughts and feelings flow for a bit. Yes the pipes are rusty so the flow isn't that good. This was just a random rambling post. Thank you for reading. It's 12 past 5am. Time to sleep...

2 comments:

Li Ann's Food Trail & Random Places


 

Copyright © 2011 All Rights Reserved li-ann.blogspot.com
Blogger Templates. Sponsored by Link Page Report Card