Thursday, March 06, 2008

Election Fever

According to the 100% accurate kennysia.com Who-To-Vote-This-Election Decision Generator™, I am voting for...


DEMOCRATIC ACTION PARTY!




Who Should You Vote For This Election?

Yes, that's what I got from KennySia.com


It's elections this Saturday. Have you registered to be a voter? If yes, are you going to exercise your rights? Who will you be voting for?

Generally, I'm not interested in Malaysian politics. All I see during the election period is everybody pointing fingers at everybody else. Want to know more about your favourite politician? Read up the newspapers and various websites during this time of the year! Yes, you'll find out their favourite food, what they did last summer, are they gay or straight etc.. I'm not interested in knowing what they like to eat or do. Of course, I want my leader to be someone respected. But seriously, is it necessary for all the personal attacks?

Elections. It's about voting and choosing who you want to lead the country. It's about knowing the direction and ideals of the country if a certain party forms our government. It's about the changes and development that will be brought upon us.

We should emphasize on the policies of the different parties contesting. We should know what we will be getting if a certain party is elected. We should know whether promises made are feasible or not. We should know whether promises made will be kept or not.

I feel ashamed at the level of politics we are having. To me, it's no more than childish bickering and backstabbing.

I want more substance! I want a reason to vote!

Vote for li-ann.blogspot.com =P

3 comments:

  1. go girl! i'll definitely vote for you!!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...thanks! it's not a world for me though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Conquering the world of Battle Stations not enough ah?
    Hahahahaha...

    ReplyDelete

Li Ann's Food Trail & Random Places


 

Copyright © 2011 All Rights Reserved li-ann.blogspot.com
Blogger Templates. Sponsored by Link Page Report Card