Thursday, April 10, 2008

MIA?

*horror*

I have not posted for a month!!!

Well let me see...last month, we had an International Night here at USM. It was organised by my school (School of Materials & Mineral Resources Engineering) I think because most all the lecturers present were from SMMRE. It was a night organised for the foreign students studying here. Most of them were postgraduates. Anyway, the highlight of the night was the various types of food prepared by the foreign students! Yummy! Too bad I didn't bring my camera along so no pics of the food.

This I must note though....food from Iraq was the best that night! Oh how I crave for their pudding/jelly! Absolutely heavenly!

Random pics with random people!






My senior and I with my school's dean

3 comments:

  1. Jeff: neh neh not doing meme :P

    Oi Leng: yummy food...a lot beef in the servings though...*drools* love the PUDDING!

    ReplyDelete

Li Ann's Food Trail & Random Places


 

Copyright © 2011 All Rights Reserved li-ann.blogspot.com
Blogger Templates. Sponsored by Link Page Report Card