Tuesday, June 10, 2008

New Layout - Blackout

Woohooo! Changed my blog layout yesterday. It took me a while but I finally got it to look the way I wanted. I'll probably spend the next few days tweaking it a bit more. Maybe change the colours? Who knows? Anyway I really like this new layout mainly because there are 3 columns. Now I can add more stuff to my sidebars! Haha...

If you're looking to change your blog's layout too, I got my current layout from here:
K2Modify

I highly recommend this site. There are lots of really nice layouts. And I don't mean the same layout with different backgrounds and colours. I mean real different layouts - 2 columns or 3 columns - a departure from the regular Blogger layout. There are also helpful posts on how to change the look of your blog. Good stuff :)

2 comments:

Li Ann's Food Trail & Random Places


 

Copyright © 2011 All Rights Reserved li-ann.blogspot.com
Blogger Templates. Sponsored by Link Page Report Card