Monday, October 27, 2008

Hajimete...

Last Friday night was my first time. I have finally heard him...LIVE...yes you heard that right....tanoshiidesuyo!


......not that I understood 3/4 of what he said...but...I FINALLY HEARD AIBA MASAKI ON HIS RADIO SHOW LIVE OVER THE INTERNET!!! *goes into Aiba frenzy*


You too can learn how to listen to Aiba's radio show "Aiba no Rekomen" here:
http://winkychan.livejournal.com/21353.html


Aiba no Rekomen is on JOQR every Friday night at midnight Japan time or 11pm Malaysian time. Don't miss it ;)


Ok...I know weird short post... ^ ^

1 comment:

  1. peercast://pls/741EA34F0B78BE5B3EAA0F03A4DB51FE?tip=211.9.159.71:7244

    ReplyDelete

Li Ann's Food Trail & Random Places


 

Copyright © 2011 All Rights Reserved li-ann.blogspot.com
Blogger Templates. Sponsored by Link Page Report Card