Sunday, March 29, 2009

Shinkansen Exam


Exam timetable has been confirmed.
It's going to be really packed for me this time =.= .... *dies*

13/4 Monday - 9am
EBB337 Advanced Materials and Composite

15/4 Wednesday - 9 am
EBS323 Pyrometallurgy

16/4 Thursday - 9am
EBB338 Process Control

17/4 Friday - 3pm
EBB 316 Corrosion

23/4 Thursday - 9am
EBB342 Quality Control and Management


Download the timetable here:
http://registry.eng.usm.my/


After exam I'll be going for industrial training in Penang. I'm both excited and sad. Excited cause it'll definitely be a once in a lifetime experience. Sad cause I can't go home... The training starts on the Monday after finals all the way till the start of the new semester so I'm pretty stuck here for the next 3 months. On the bright side, it'll be on the island which isn't too bad I guess. If you're in the area, call me up message me. My phone's got a bit of a problem...you can't hear my voice but I can still hear yours so basically you can still call me up and talk one-sidedly then I'll message you back with my reply haha... Anyway, hopefully I can get my phone fixed or get a new phone before training starts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Li Ann's Food Trail & Random Places


 

Copyright © 2011 All Rights Reserved li-ann.blogspot.com
Blogger Templates. Sponsored by Link Page Report Card