Friday, December 04, 2009

I’m a Sherlock Holmes in the Making

Elementary, my dear Watson, elementary...or in this case, as Sherlock Holmes would put it...

"Elementary, my dear Nuffnang, elementary."


cheeserland.com


KYspeaks.com

What's with the screenshots and the weird monologue, you ask?

Sherlock Holmes is coming to town this Christmas! I'm super excited especially with Nuffnang's Premiere Screening of Sherlock Holmes. Yes! That's right! Imagine watching Sherlock Holmes 2 days before it is released here in Malaysia! How awesome is that?



I followed the trails left by Nuffnang and found my pot of gold...



By the way, did you know that the famous quote I used at the beginning of this post does not appear in Arthur Conan Doyle's books? Guess I'll leave it to you to do some mystery hunting yourself ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Li Ann's Food Trail & Random Places


 

Copyright © 2011 All Rights Reserved li-ann.blogspot.com
Blogger Templates. Sponsored by Link Page Report Card