Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Opera Mobile 10 beta 2

I found that my Opera Mini wasn't working the other day. Well I had not been using it for a while. So I figured there's probably a newer version out and that's why it's not working. I checked out Opera's website and found something called Opera Mobile. Opera Mini was still available but what's this Opera Mobile???



Since they had a picture of my phone on their page...no harm giving it a try then.

Downloaded. Installed. And I fell in love with it!



It looks just like my Opera on my laptop. Speed dial page and the best part? Tabbed browsing! Oh you heard me right. Tabs on my phone! Haha... I could only imagine that happening on my mobile phone a few months ago and to actually see it with my own eyes...unbelievable!

I love you, Opera. You guys rock my phone!

Apparently Opera Mini has a beta version 5 which has tab browsing too. Opera Mini works on almost any phone. Opera Mobile, on the other hand,  works for Windows Mobile and Nokia smartphones. Besides that, I don't really know what's the difference between the two. Shall stick to Opera Mobile for now. I've uninstalled my Opera Mini anyway hehe...

Note: All pictures in this post were from Opera Mobile 10 beta website.

2 comments:

Li Ann's Food Trail & Random Places


 

Copyright © 2011 All Rights Reserved li-ann.blogspot.com
Blogger Templates. Sponsored by Link Page Report Card