Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sushi Tei @ Tropicana City Mall


Friends close to me know that I used to snub eating sashimi and sushi due to a really bad experience when I was younger. Tasting stale sushi can be a real turn off and since then I've always avoided raw Japanese food. I would only go for teppanyaki or yakiniku. What a shame eh?

What's this post about then? Well things have changed since then thanks to Sushi Tei (and my dearest for bringing me there).

Not promoting or anything (though I sound like I am =P) but ever since my first visit to Sushi Tei (probably more than a year ago), I absolutely adore sashimi. Why so long before I blog about this you ask? Blame it on the food! They were so good that I always forgot to snap photos before they're all happily swimming in my tummy.


I usually satisfy my cravings at the Tropicana City Mall outlet. The service here is prompt and your glass of green tea is often refilled automatically. However I must point out that the conveyor belt isn't always filled with the sushi you're looking for. It would be best to place your order with the waiter and get them freshly made from the kitchen. That way you'll get some really nice and crisp seaweed too! I really dislike soggy seaweed from all the moisture trapped inside the plastic cover.


Do try their various sushi, fried rice and bento. So far I'm pretty satisfied with the food that they serve and I'm rarely satisfied with Japanese food served elsewhere...for now that is.

Location:
Sushi Tei
Tropicana City Mall
Lot G-16, Ground Floor,
Jalan SS20/27,
Petaling Jaya 47400 Malaysia
http://www.sushitei.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Li Ann's Food Trail & Random Places


 

Copyright © 2011 All Rights Reserved li-ann.blogspot.com
Blogger Templates. Sponsored by Link Page Report Card