Thursday, December 29, 2011

Singapore Day 1.1 - Aeroline


I like this Survivor Singapore magnet. Sums up pretty much the things you can do in Singapore. OUTSHOP-OUTPLAY-OUTEAT... OK maybe not the outeat part. Malaysia's definitely a foodie heaven!


Took the Aeroline down to Singapore sometime in July. I'm always late with my blog posts I know! It was a comfortable 5 hour ride from 1Utama to Harbourfront. If you're wondering, Aeroline's a double-decker bus with a comfy lounge area and toilet downstairs.



Love the onboard entertainment. Thought that I'd spend the 5 hours sleeping but thanks to that movie-music-games-loaded touch screen, I watched 2 movies and lots of funny clips throughout the journey. We were also served Subway once the bus got onto the highway.

Unfortunately, I can't say that I enjoyed the ride back to KL even though we took Aeroline as well. The bus back from Singapore was old and didn't have that movie-music-games-loaded touch screen which I was looking forward too!!! Nevertheless, there was a tv on the bus showing some movie to pass the time and we were served pasta from PastaMania.

Aeroline ticket price to and fro 1Utama KL-Harbourfront SG - RM175

2 comments:

  1. Hi Li Ann,
    This is Rushan from Aeroline. Thank you for your blog about our coach. We would like to have your permission to link your blog to our FB page at: http://www.facebook.com/Aeroline .Kindly give your approval to my email at: rushan@aeroline.com.my .Here is wishing your a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rushan! Thanks for the visit. Happy New Year to you too! Please check your email.

    ReplyDelete

Li Ann's Food Trail & Random Places


 

Copyright © 2011 All Rights Reserved li-ann.blogspot.com
Blogger Templates. Sponsored by Link Page Report Card